Whatsapp Tips and Tricks
Whatsapp Tips and Tricks : WhatsApp is one of the most popular apps for Smartphones. It has over a billion downloads in Android play store. So it is a lot when we combine it with iOS app store and Windows app store and other. Almost every Smartphone users use WhatsApp or installed it once in his Smartphone.
So basically WhatsApp is super familiar with each and every one of us, and it is not that difficult to know how exactly it functions. Although WhatsApp may be a social interacting app for its users, it has lots of tips and tricks inside of it which you might not know. I’m not saying you don’t know any tips and tricks about WhatsApp like it can be used in PC or you can register another number in the same WhatsApp used on the same Smartphone.
Best 25 WhatsApp tips and tricks you should know
So in this article, I will tell you about 25 tips and tricks for WhatsApp. All these tips and tricks will work in the latest version of WhatsApp. You can say that these are hacks and can also be used just for recreational purpose or to use WhatsApp more conveniently.
Use WhatsApp without any number
Using WhatsApp without a phone number is one of the most amazing features on our list. With some tweaks and methods, you can easily use WhatsApp on any Smartphone without number.
Follow the steps below for this tip and trick.
- Uninstall WhatsApp from your Smartphone.
- Install it again and go to settings and enable airplane mode. You can toggle the airplane mode from the toggle bar also.
- Now open WhatsAppand it will try to send a message to its server, but since you’re on airplane mode, it won’t be able to send the message to its servers.
- Now choose the alternate method by selecting “Check through SMS.”
- Enter your email address and tap on the send button and cancel it to fail the authorization process.
- Now Install spoof message in your Smartphone.
- Go to Outbox and copy the message details of spoof messages.
- Send the message to spoofed verification for false verification.
- Send the message to this number 447900347295 from (Your country number) + (Your number).
- When the message is forwarded to the spoofed number, you will be able to connect with your friends through WhatsApp.
Hacking others conversations on WhatsApp
Yeah, you read it right. You can hack through someone else’s chat which is not a good thing, but it can use for some pranks with your friends.
- Borrow the phone of the person which conversation you want to hack.
- Connect the phone to your PC via USB and open the WhatsApp folder.
- Open the database folder, and you will find some files namely msgstore-yyyy..dd..db.cryptand msgstore.db.crypt.
- Copy these files to your computer and rename the files as msgstorr.db.crypt.
- Put the renamed files in your Smartphone and install WhatsApp again. It will ask for the msg restore.
- Now you can see all your friends msg in your WhatsApp.
Send all WhatsApp conversation to email
- Open WhatsApp and long press on any chat in your WhatsApp.
- Now you can just tap on Email conversation, and you can send the chat to any particular email from your account.
4. Share ZIP, PDF, EXE, APK, RAR and Big Files
- Download MediaFire or Dropbox app
- Open the apps and upload ZIP, PDF, EXE, APL RAR and other big files.
- You can share those files with anyone in your WhatsApp contact list. All you have to do is copy-paste the link of those files uploaded to Mediafire or Dropbox.
Know How many people have read your message in the group
- long press your message in the panel and tap on the “I” icon as shown in the picture.
- You will see all those people who have seen and received your message
Lock your WhatsApp with Password
There are lots of smart lock app for your smartphone, but WhatsApp locker is the best app to lock WhatsApp
- Install the app from app stores.
- Open the app and set your new password
Avoiding the seen messages of your friends on WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp and go to Settings >Account >Privacy
- Enable the Read Recipient by tapping on it once.
- Now whenever you see your friend’s new message, it will not turn blue in their Smartphone.
Quote Any message on WhatsApp
- Open any conversation and long press the message you want to quote.
- Now you will see an icon which can be shown in the picture.
- Just tap on it, and the message will be quoted.
Started message on WhatsApp
- Open any conversation and long press any message.
- Tap on the Options button above, and you will see started message
- just tap on it, and the message will be started.
Recover Deleted message
- Go to SD Card > Whatsapp > Database
- Open the database, and you will see some files. Those files are all your store’s messages.
- Open these files using a simple text editor.
- Now you can see all your Deleted messages.
Save your internet data by avoiding multimedia files on WhatsApp
- Open Whatsapp and go to Settings > Data usage.
- Uncheck all of the listed multimedia options.
Change WhatsApp number
- In WhatsApp go to Settings > Account >Change number.
- Enter your Old as well as the new number, and you will get the verification code.
- long press on any WhatsApp contact.
- Just tap on “Add conversation shortcut.”
- The alternative will be available on your Home screen.
Creating fake conversation for pranking your friends WhatsApp tips and tricks
All you have to do is download and install an app called Whatsaid app. With this app, you can create an account with any number and name. Create your conversations using whatsaid.
Use multiple accounts in the same WhatsApp WhatsApp tips and tricks
You can create multiple accounts from the same WhatsApp. All you have to do is download an app called Ogwhatsaid.
Use the app to use multiple accounts in the same WhatsApp.
Send files to PC from Mobile via WhatsApp
- Go to http://web.whatsapp.com/ on your PC and scan the barcode.
- Tap on attach files and upload the files you want to share with yourself.
- Send the data, and you will receive those files in your Mobile.
Use WhatsApp without the internet
Manuel Zanella (CEO of Zero mobile) created whatsim which can give you unlimited WhatsApp usage for one year. Whatsim I based in around 150 countries priced at 10 Euros.
Hide your last seen WhatsApp tips and tricks
- Open WhatsApp and go to settings> Account > Privacy.
- Tap on “Last seen” and set it like no one.
Double the security of your WhatsApp
- Go to Setting >Account ad tap on two verification.
- These will give your WhatsApp an extra security by adding a passcode. So when you enter your WhatsApp Account in some other phone, it will ask you the passcode also.
Formatting your WhatsApp messages
- For bold writing use asterisks like *This is bold*.
- For italic writing use underscore like _this is italic_
Use WhatsApp on your computer
- Using your PC Go to web.whatsapp.com.
- On your mobile open WhatsApp and tap on WhatsApp web in the option.
- Scan the QR code using your mobile, and it will connect to your PC
- Now you can see all your messages in your PC
Backup chats WhatsApp tips and tricks
- Go to settings > Chats > Chat Backup
- Tap on Backup
Broadcast on WhatsApp WhatsApp tips and tricks
Have a broadcast with people without exposing your identity.
- Simply tap on option in Whatsapp and Select New broadcast
Tag people on Whatsapp WhatsApp tips and tricks
- In any group message only add @ before any name you are writing, and he/she will get tagged in the message.
- The person you are tagging would get a notification even if he/she muted the group.
Direct reply from the notification bar WhatsApp tips and tricks
This feature is available on the latest Android version which Android Nougat.
- When someone sends you a message, simply open the notification bar and tap on “Reply.”
- Now just type the message and send the message directly from the notification bar.
Hence, this was a full fledged article covering all the important and lesser know WhatsApp tips and tricks that can be used in our day to day life. Do you know any other WhatsApp trick apart from these, or did we miss any? Do let use know your response in the comments section below.