Many users sometimes forget the passwords of system, Today i am going to show you how to change system administrator password in OS X Yosemite. Its quite easy to change to password of OS X Yosemite.
One new features introduced in OS OS X Yosemite is also used in the default Password Processing and Management System ICloud account password connected to the system. In previous versions of OS X , users can choose themselves Password Management in the process to configure the system but in OS X Yosemite is no longer available, the users do not have to enter the password for the account icloud whenever you want to authorize the execution of certain application or confident changes in the system settings .
In some cases, however, the use of the account password icloud password system administration Yosemite OS X can be a drawback for users (for example, it is possible that other users have access to a Mac know the account password icloud and do not want them to be able to perform changes system settings , or if you use a strong password for ICloud can be quite inconvenient have to enter it again when you need administrator rights to perform certain parameters). For such situations, however, users Yosemite OS X have the opportunity to reset the administrator password system and change it to one independent account ICloud (ICloud account password will not be affected).
Also Read : How to make bootable USB OS X Yosemite
How to Change OS X System Administration Yosemite
- open System Preferences (in the Apple menu ), then click Users and Groups
- click icon form a closed lock appears in the lower left corner of the window and enter the current password management (I.e ICloud account password ).
- Then click on Change Password (right)
- Confirmation dialog box appears, click the Use a separate password
- re-enter ICloud account password then enter the new password twice (the second time check ) and then press the Use a separate password (Optional pressed hint password New guide to help you remember that your password if you forget it ever will be)
And ready. After making these changes, you can use the new password whenever you need to do changes in the system settings , or access to certain applications require administrator rights. enjoy!