Google has always been dedicated towards making the functionality of it’s services more user-friendly and advance. Google drive which is the one stop destination for all the documents, pictures and files from your Gmail, android device and desktop. Google drive has been integrated with almost all the Goole services and thus acts as the centralized storage for a user.
Scanning documents is a very common thing. All of us have scanned documents at various point of time. However, it’s not always possible to carry a scanner with you. Well, Google drive now comes with an inbuilt scanner which easily scans the documents, uploads them on the Google drive and now they are ready for share through your email! Easy isn’t it?
So, let’s begin and see how we can scan documents and get the best out of it!
- Open the Google drive on your Android Smartphone. Make sure it’s updated to the latest version.
- Now, you will find a ‘red +’ button on the bottom right. Click on it
- A new window will slide from the bottom like shown in the image. There you will see the option ‘Scan’. Click on it.
- It will take you to a camera shutter. Now place the documents you want to scan on a plain surface and click a normal picture of the document.
- It will automatically cut the useless part of the image like shown in the image. But if you are not satisfied with the results you can always select the crop option and crop the image according to your preference. This option is really flexible!
- Now, just save the image and it will appear in your Google drive. You can directly attach the scanned image to an email.
I hope that you learned a handy trick from the article.
The book is named ‘Stay Hungry Stay Foolish’ which carries the stores of 25 top IIM pass outs and the story of their struggle to success.