Although the Samsung Galaxy S5 does not bring factory, thanks to Android is open source can install the software that comes with the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 , the latest top-end terminal Samsung, and therefore brings the best version of Touchwiz besides the software itself the Spen, which only comes in the Note- range.
Install Samsung Galaxy Note S4 ROM on Samsung S5
The beauty of this type of ports -this is designed for G900F version of the Samsung Galaxy S5, ie for internationally version is that it brings all the software you own the device behaves . That is why they charge so much prominence, because “it is as if we had another terminal”.
Installing the ROM
The procedure for installing this ROM is always the same, so it is quite simple :
- To install the new firmware on our smartphone we install a recovery that allows us to modify the system.
But for this, we first be user root -poseer full access to Android and directories have permission to modificarlos-. So we must install a custom recovery , allowing us to install ClockWorkMod fully updated.
- Download Android 4.4.4 Touchwiz for our device.
- Transfer the file to any directory on your device.
- Turn the wireless mode and induce recovery .
- Scroll with buttons volume up and down, up wipe data / factory reset and press home to do a restoration of Fabria. Repeat the steps to wipe cache partition .
- Scroll now and install zip> install zip from / sdcard and locate the zip where the ROM is located.
- Finally, select reboot system now and wait for your phone to finish completely restarted.
With that said get install ROM that comes fully prepared. I have this same port installed on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 , and I can assure you is excellent .