Customize windows 10 : Windows 10 offers a lot of default features. However, just like a PC is not complete with some default software only, it also requires a lot of modifications regarding it;s appearance; since each has his tastes and preferences. But sometimes don’t you think it would be nice to get more related features, features which can help you change the visual aspects of your screen, start menu, folders, edit the colors and backgrounds, etc. ? Tools to customize windows 10
Top 10 tools to customize your Windows 10
There are many programs and tools to help you do this serving different purpose. Here are 10 of the best tools that you can install to customize your computer. Most of them are free, and some of them require you to buy the software to enjoy all the features. You can check out more features on their respective websites.Tools to customize windows 10
1. CustomizerGod :
If you want to customize majority of the icons of your Windows 10, then CustomizerGod is a perfect tool for you. You can change the different icons, your screen and many other things in your desktop. It is easy to use the tool because all you have to do is open the app. This will show you all the icons available in your Windows in one screen. Then you can change the icon which to what you would want it to look like. Tools to customize windows 10
- Use this tool to customize your icons and appearance of your Windows.
- Change any icon be it navigation icon, drive icon, volume icon or battery icon and much more
- Has backup tool for your work
- The image or file should be in JPG, PNG or BMP format.
- User-friendly. You don’t have to be an expert to use this tool.
Customize anything in Windows10 using the WinAeroTweaker. This program is also another great tool for customizing your Windows 10. It is free, and you can also customize settings.Tools to customize windows 10
- Get creative and customize your Windows 10.
- Change the size or menus, borders, title bars, etc.
- Automatic detection of the windows version you are using
- Change icons
- Customize animations
- No need for restarting Windows 10 after updates
RocketDock is currently one of the best docking software available. It allows users to create a dock which can be placed anywhere on the screen. You can pin several apps, folders, shortcuts, etc. on the dock without worrying about the applications filling your taskbar. RocketDock also offers you the freedom to customize your dock according to your choice.
Read : Install iTunes on Windows
- Access applications, files, and shortcuts quickly and easily.
- Customize the dock you have created.
- Download skins and icons from the official website
- Freedom to create multiple docks.
- Easy and straightforward to drop apps or files
- Supports multiple lanaguages
When we talk about the bes tools for customize Windows 10, this software is one which we cannot leave out. It is another great tool which allows users to customize almost everything in Windows 10. The file is just 495KB, and it is portable. Hence you don’t have to install it.
- User friendly
- Customize over 200 areas
- Change and control user account settings
- Change privacy settings by putting security over apps
- Updates available are notified
Make your screen more colorful by using this app to change colors of folders in Windows. It is easy, and you don’t have to be a professional to do it. You can also set priorities to folders and keep it private.
- Change the colors of folders.
- Free and paid version. There is a paid version, but the free version offers a huge number of basic customization options so you need not necessarily buy it
- Give folders priorities for example high priority using priority icons
- Mark folders
Tweak your taskbar using this tool. You can customize your taskbar, change thumbnail previews, change and mute volume, hide the taskbar, configure mouse buttons, etc. You can also control the taskbar using mouse buttons and keyboard shortcuts.
- Supports multiple languages
- Mouse button control
- Control taskbar using keyboard shortcuts
- Designed for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
This tool is a very straightforward and easy to use program.Even though it is simple, the service it provides is extremel y useful to save time, organize files and manage them. The software helps users access a folder you want quickly without having to go through all your folders. You just have to access the folder you want by right clicking on your desktop and choosing the folder from the options MyFolders.
- Add folders you want to use or those you need to frequent.
- Manage and access these folders without having to go through all your folders.
- User-friendly and simple
- Copy files and move them quickly
- Save your time by using this program efficiently
Rainmeter is a free open source software that would help you beautify your desktop. Customize the themes, skin, battery power, etc, and you can also add gadgets to your desktop.
- Customize your desktop with multiple features offered
- Add devices to your desktop and enhance the visual aspect of your desktop
- Multiple skins to choose from
- User friendly
- Does not require high CPU and RAM
Do you think you can control multiple PCs at one moment? Yes, the Multiplicity Pro lets you do that by using only a keyboard, monitor and a mouse. It saves you time for doing many things. There is a free trial version for this, and if you like it, then you can buy the paid version which offers much more features.
- Control different PCs from one place at that moment just by using a keyboard, monitor, and mouse.
- Copy and paste files, images, texts, etc. securely between the PCs.
- You can also listen to audios from multiple PCs.
- Control up to 50 PCs.
- Using one PC lock and unlock files
TileCreator lets you change and customize the tiles in the start menu. It adds visual beauty to the existing default one. You can customize the images, color of texts and background. It also allows you to pin files, folders, apps, programs to the Start Menu. However, you have to use this app after installing TileCreator proxy.
- Customize the tiles in the Start Menu.
- Pin programs, files, apps, etc. to the Start Menu
- Beautify your Start Menu and screen by using the different features.
- Customize the color of texts and backgrounds of tiles
Eventually, these were some of the best tools to customize your Windows 10 based PC or laptop. Here we have tried to include all types of tools ranging from folders to themes and skins, to toolbars, etc. Hence, now you can customize your Windows 10 PC to the fullest by using any one, or more of these tools.