The word ‘mobile tracking’ sounds really cool right? You might have seen this in many movies where police tracks down the location of the criminal to take that bad boy down! Well, today I will be sharing with you guys that how to track Android phone’s daily location with Google maps? I just found this while surfing the web and thought of sharing it with our readers!
Recommended :- How to recover deleted Android contacts?
For this, you need to have few things ready. I’m listing them below.
1. An Gmail signed-in Android smartphone.
2. Access to that Gmail account on your computer.
Well, If you have the following things ready then you are good to go to track your mobile’s location if it’s lost or stolen and also you can help someone in tracking his her mobile.
Steps to track Android device via Google maps
1. First of all, just try this method on your own smartphone. So, first make a check that your device is having a Google account signed-on with your email. Now, go to Gmail on your PC and sign-in with same account.
2. Now, you need to click this link. Don’t worry this is just a Google map’s link that you should follow.
5. Now, you can clearly see that it is showing locations and you can also see locations for previous dates by following the step #3.
That’s it! No you know how you can get location details of your device in easy way! This method is not for violating the privacy of any individual. If you follow the guide to track anyone’s personal details then we are not responsible for it.
Note : For better tracking I would recommend you to turn on the GPS.
So, I hope that you guys liked the tutorial, If you did I will appreciate if you share the article with your fellows. This can be very helpful t locate the last location of your device when you lost it and also if you want to see where your child is traveling it will also work like a charm.
The method works quite good but on some days I noticed that it reported some wrong places but most of the time it worked very well. Also, I check it while staying home for a full day and it didn’t recorded any location.